Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a budding entrepreneur...

Din aate hai din jaate hai, Kuch lamhe aapke bin guzar nahin paate hai, inhi lamho ko sametkar dekhu toh aap bahut yaad aate hai.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Why I dont like pets...

It was a chilled morning and whole atmosphere was surrounded by heavy dew.I was on the roof of my house in hope of some rays of sunlight to escape from the severe cold...Suddenly I saw two-three puppies playing'biting game',which was so amusing to see.They ran hard here and there.They were rolling in the bushes.
I always had a wish that I could get a cute puppy.I instructed my younger cousin who is a big lover of pets,to bring the puppy which was black & white in shade.He was fastest among all,he had a round face,black nose and two hanging ears were spreafd on the both ends of his face.
Few curious moments passed by and he was with me.He loved me,played with me,always biting me.Actually he had accepted me as his new parent.I pampered him and gave him bread and milk.He was too notorious.Whole day I played with him,along with the all childrens of my street.Then my youngest cousin suggested a name-'salty',which was accepted by all.All childrens ran after him as he was enjoying.
At night,I managed to find a new home for him-an old carton of T.V.,I placed few torn bedsheet into it.He felt comfortable and didn't disturb me at all in the night.Suddenly I was awaken by smal,soft feet of his.It was morning.Few hours passed by and then I decided to give him a bath,as he was little bit dirty.I bought a shampoo(clinic alclear) and prepared myself for it.
All the children gathered in my home to watch the proceedings.I washed him with cold water of the tank as he was crying hard and loud.He was very afraid but I wanted to finish everything in a hurry.He was He was clean now and shivering in the cold.
Then an unexpacted thing happened.As he was shivering hard and was upset with me due to the punishment I gave him .I felt sympathy towards him and placed him on the roof of the staircase,which was atleast 10-12 fts up from the ground.I intented to make him feel comfortable as direct sunshine was faaling there and it was warm there.All children began to shout atonce as he was on the dead end of the roof.I was assured as I belived that he will not dare to jump from there.He looked down for feww moments and decided to jump and he jumped.I couldn't do anything.His jaw strucked heavily on the hard ground and he began to shout with full velocity.Everyone was shocked.He started to run away from me.He was crying loudly and running hard.
Suddenly his mother came there hearing her childs cry.He went at once to his mother.She pampered him and loved him.I saw everything and decide that I will never apart any child from his mother.It is truely a sin.After that episode I couldn't eat and sleep for few days.I really missed him.After few days I heard that he was adopted by a person who lived nearby my house.They are nice people but I never saw him happy again as he was on the first day.................

No comments: